– Night train soft sleeper 4 beds with AC to Sapa.
– Relax or wandering around Sapa town, shopping in Sapa market.
– Discover the daily life, the customs and the culture from inside of ethnic people (homestay) of exotic areas around Sapa.
– Visit villages where there are a few of tourists.
We take you to Hanoi railway station. You will leave for Lao Cai at 21h30.Overnight in the train.
Day 1: Lao Chai – Ta Van
Arrive at Lao Cai railway station at 6h30 and transfer by bus to Sapa, arriving at 7h30. After breakfast, begin a 10km trek along the Muong Hoa river to visit 2 villages of Hmong an Giay people, enjoying a picnic lunch along the way. After arriving at Tavan village, have dinner, overnight in Giay homestay.
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Ban Ho
After breakfast, spend 7 hours hiking 13 km to visit 3 villages. Trek to Giang Ta Chai village with bamboo forest, Supan village, Ho village – the village of the Hmong, Tay and Giay where you may enjoy a swim at a nearby beautiful waterfall. Have dinner and overnight in Tay homestay.
Day 3: Ban Ho – My Son – Thanh Phu
Today’ trek takes you through some truly magnificent landscape. You will have time to photograph the beautifully terraced rice fields and the surrounding mountain range. On the way, you will have a nice overviews of the valley and mountains. Over night in the still house of the Tay people in Thanh Phu village.
Day 4: Thanh Phu – Sin Chai – Suoi Thau – Thanh Phu
From Thanh Phu we trek to Sin Chai and Suoi Thau villages, here you will have time to explore the Red Dao, Hmong and Tay ethnic groups. After you visit Nam Sai, Nam Toong- the village is inhabited by Xa Pho ethnic group. They are the smallest group in Sapa. You will then trek back to Thanh Phu. Have dinner and overnight in Tay homestay.
Day 5: Thanh Phu – Ban Ho – Sapa
On the last day of the trek you will cross several suspending bridges and descend back to Ban Ho village, where the jeep is waiting to take you back to Sapa. At 16h00 transfer by bus to Lao Cai railway station to catch the overnight train back to Hanoi.
Night 6: 5am – Trip ends at Hanoi Railway Station.
– English/French-speaking guide .
– Entrance fees .
– Accommodation (Hotel and Home stay at the village) .
– Train return tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai (soft sleeper with air-conditioning) .
– Private bus or jeep as mentioned in tour program.
– Excluded: Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone…).
– Don’t forget: Passport, Sun cream, Good mountain shoes.